1 lb. of thinly sliced chicken cutlets
2 eggs scrambled
1/4 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
Oil for frying
Shredded or sliced mozzarella
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
1. Scramble eggs and mix in grated pecorino romano cheese
2. Place 1-2 cups of breadcrumbs in a seperate bowl
3. One at a time. dip cutlets in egg mixture, then breadcrumbs.
4. When all cutlets are breaded fry them in hot oil without overcrowding the frying pan.
5. When cutlets are nicely browned on both sides drain them on a papertowel to absorb excess oil.
6. In a shallow baking dish, place fried cutlets in a single layer.
7. Spoon sauce over the cutlets and top with mozzarella.
8. Bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
9. Serve with a tossed salad and gluten free garlic toast!
Quinoa (Naturally Gluten Free!)
1 cup Quinoa
Sun Dried Tomato (optional)
2 cups Gluten Free Chicken Broth (heated)
1. Saute several sundried tomato in hot olive oil for just a minute or 2.
2. Add quinoa and stir constantly to "toast" the quinoa and release flavors...approximately 3-4 minutes.
3. Pour chicken broth over quinoa and stir.
4. Cover but stir often as quinoa will absorb all the broth within a few minutes.
5. Remove sundried tomato and save for another use.
6. The quinoa will sprout and be ready to mix with your favorite additions.
Variations: when cool add walnuts and craisins or cooled steamed vegetables, chicken, or any meat/veggie/fruit/nut that you may enjoy! Make it your own by creating your own finishing touch. This dish can be served hot or cold.
Gluten Free Fusilli with Tomato and Fresh Basil
1 pint of Grape or Cherry Tomato
1 bouquet of fresh Italian Basil
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Fresh Garlic to taste
Salt and Pepper
optional:1 small container of Ricotta Cheese or a small salted, fresh mozzarella cut into cubes
1. Place large pot of salted water on stove, high heat. Once boiling, add pasta and cook until al dente.
2. While pasta is cooking, wash and cut tomato into halves, or bite sized pieces and place in a mixing bowl.
3. Wash and dry basil leaves. If leaves are big, rip or cut into small pieces. Add basil and extra virgin olive oil to mixing bowl.
4. Sprinkle tomato and basil with salt, pepper, and diced fresh garlic. Stir gently until mixed well.
5. After pasta is strained, place into large serving bowl. Spoon cold tomato, basil mixture generously over the hot pasta being sure to include all the juices.
6. OPTIONAL: When serving place a spoonful of ricotta cheese or a handful of fresh mozzarella in the center of each serving. Buon Appetite!
Gluten Free Flat Bread
2 cups warm water
1 1/2 cups Chickpea Flour/Garbanzo Bean Flour
1 tsp kosher salt
pinch of finely chopped rosemary
1/8 cup + 5 tbp olive oil
Pour water in a bowl and slowly whisk in chickpea flour/ whisk until smooth. Let stand at room temperature for 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
Skim foam off the batter. Preheat 2-10 inch pans for 10 minutes.
Add salt, rosemary, and 1/8 cup plus 1 tbsp of olive oil to batter.
Carefully add 2 tbsp of olive oil to each pan and swirl to coat. Divide batter into the 2 pans/batter should be less than 1/2 inch deep! Bake for 25-35 minutes until browned and edges are crispy. Slide onto a board, sprinkle with pepper, and slice. Enjoy with a salad, pasta, eggs, or just about anything!
Gluten Free Spaghetti al Filetto di Pomodoro
1 small onion sliced very thin
1 large can of San Marzano Tomato
Cook pasta as directed..meanwhile... In a saucepan add oilive oil (enough to generously cover the bottom of the pan.) Add onions and saute on medium/high heat until onions soften. Add san marzano tomato. Cover saucepan and let simmer for 20-25 minutes. Gently break apart tomato with a wooden spoon. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper to taste. Toss in basil. Drain pasta and return to pot. Ladle some of the sauce over the pasta. Plate pasta into deep bowls and ladle the sauce with all it's goodness over the spaghetti. Serve with grated cheese and gluten free flat bread. Delicioso!
Chicken Pot Pie- Dairy Free and Gluten Free!
2. In 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, carrots and celery; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender. Add salt and pepper until well blended. In seperate container blend milk and cornstarch. Gradually stir in broth and milk/cornstarch, cooking and stirring until bubbly and thickened.
3. Stir in chicken. Remove from heat. Spoon chicken mixture into crust-lined pan. Top with second crust; seal edge and flute. Cut slits in several places in top crust.
4. Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until crust is golden brown. During last 15 to 20 minutes of baking, cover crust edge with strips of foil to prevent excessive browning. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Serve with a tossed salad. Enjoy!
Submit your favorite gluten free recipes to Gluten Free Delivers for inclusion into our Gluten Free Recipe Box!
Search for great tasting gluten free recipes and suggestions by visiting "Gluten Free Mom"!
The characters you copied from the image are incorrect. Please try again.